Déjà vu "The experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced b4"

Monday, November 1, 2010

Now n Then

Today Nov 1st 2010…..


Two years back this was the day before my wedding A day of anxiety, excitement, happiness, lil bit of pain, agony….. Yes these are all the feeling that a Bride should have gone through on a day before her wedding… 2 years have flown and just want to do a Rewinding as well as Fast Forward…to feel how I felt on Nov 1st 2008 n Now Nov 1st 2010…


Even with out a 2nd thought I can figure out the difference…


Nov 1st 2008
Woke up by 7:30 am Nobody annoyed or disturbed my sleep (Since i was a Bride)

Nov 1st 2010
Woke up by 6:30 am
Today My "Alarm" annoyed me n disturbed my sleep
(Since i am a Wife)

Nov 1st 2008
Woke up with Great Happiness n Exciement

Nov 1st 2010
Was almost as Normal as all other days...

Nov 1st 2008
When i woke up No one was with me on My Bed...

Nov 1st 2010
When i woke up saw my Husband sleeping beside me

Nov 1st 2008
Was thinking about the Day of wedding..
what all should I do so that I will look beautiful on my Wedding day...

Nov 1st 2010
Was thinking what too cook for today..so that my husband should not have to take his lunch from a Hotel :)

Nov 1st 2008
Rushed to the kitchen to hear the discussion happening between my mother,aunts n catering people about the Menu of food that should be cooked 4 lunch and how it should be served...

Nov 1st 2010
Rushed to the kitchen to cook food so that i can make to the office at correct time.
("Secretly" with out getting scold from husband for my Last Minute Rush)

Nov 1st 2008
Had a Nice Break Fast...(With all the food which will be there in a Kerala Break Fast)

Nov 1st 2010
Had Strawberrry Roll...that too in a rush on my way to office
(Which is not enough for a Break Fast)

Nov 1st 2008
When i didn't dressed properly..Aunts were there to ask me to change dress n wear a new dress...n dress up well...

Nov 1st 2010
Don't even get time to Dress up n do makeups even by looking a mirror :(
No one to bother whether i dressed properly
(Husband is not that concered about the dress i wear...)

Nov 1st 2008Was srrounded by Relatives n Friends...

Nov 1st 2010
Nobody Surrounds me rather than my Colleagues...(Issues which is registered by Different Departments in my Company)

Nov 1st 2008
Not even got a Single Minute to Sit if front of My PC.

Nov 1st 2010
Completly hung with my Office PC..Since my Nature of Work is Like that :(

Nov 1st 2008
Amma n Aunts were behind me asking to take my lunch at the correct time...

Nov 1st 2010My collegues (Vipin , Syed,Mr Mani) buzzed me when it was 1:30pm which is our fixed time for lunch...

Nov 1st 2008
Had great Kerala Sadya with Payasam....

Nov 1st 2010
Today also Lunch was not that bad..(Payasam was replaced by Sweet Corn Soup)

Nov 1st 2008
By eve 3:00 pm was getting ready because it was time for the Evening Party...

Nov 1st 2010
Writing my blog by recollecting what all happened on Nov 1st 2008.

Nov 1st 2008
My Cousins were all excited n happy because its their time to njoy the Eve...

Nov 1st 2010
Today not even a single Cousin or Relatives is with me...
(Chatting with them online) Some even complaining that I don't ping them when they appears online...)

Nov 1st 2008
Every thing was well planned and well set so that there was no confusion on what all should be done on Nov 2nd my wedding day..
(Wedding Dress, Jewellery,Last Trial Make Up,Dress which has to be taken with me to Husband's house...

Nov 1st 2010
I don't even have an Idea to which Hotel we should go for Tomorrow's Dinner
Who all should be invited to join us.
What dress should I wear n he should wear...
What kind of a Cake I should Order...
(Totally in a Word I can say "Unplanned/Unorganized")

Nov 1st 2008
Received so many phone calls from friend's and relatives for wishing me a
"Happy Married Life".

Nov 1st 2010

Not even recieved a Single personal Call..All call's received were Official that too either to Report Issues or else to know what is the status of their Issue which is already reported.
(The people who made the call were Wishing that their issue should have been solved in Near Future :) )
Wishing was Common Factor in 2008 n 2010 only Context Meaning N Person changed

Nov 1st 2008
All responsibilities for the day was taken Care by Achan ,Amma ,Aunt's ,Uncle's ,Cousins ,Brother
& GrandMother

Nov 1st 2010
All Responsiblilites has to be Shared Between Me N My Better Half....

Nov 1st 2008Was the VIP of the day....

Nov 1st 2010Now the Organizer / Host of the day.

Nov 1st 2008 /Nov 1st 2010

Waiting for the "Best Day of My Life"

0 comments:

Post a Comment