Déjà vu "The experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced b4"

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

M for Marriage



i was thinking what shld be my next topic for my blog.
Atlast i decided that shld be something interesting..
My first write up was seen by so many of my friends n was appreciated!!!!!!!!!
I am a person who's turn on is appreciation ....
One more motivational factor is that one of myfrnd restarted blogging (inspired by me)
So as transitivity rule implieS (A->B->C) So A->C
The best topic i loved for past 1 n half year is family life....
Initially the question i raised is What is the best thing u love in ur
husband N the worse thing u hate in ur husband.
Personally i asked many of my friends about this..
My god i was just wondering to see i am the only
wife who find problems with my husband...hehheheh.
All most all wive's were having a real tough time
to make out something which they hate in their husband...
Unfortunately most of friends in the male category are unmarried so that i was not able to do a survey on their turn on n offs in wife
Some of my friends asked me what all you dont like in ur husband...


So i opened my encyclopedia of complaints about husband..

1)I don't like him when he scold me.
2)I don't like him when he dont help me.
3)I don't like him when he ask me to cook.
4)I don't like him when he dont get something for me.
5)I don't like him when he arguee with me.
6)I don't like him when he dont pay attention
to my "thalayinamanthrams".
7)I don't like him when he ask me to get up early.
8)I don't like him when he watch cricket when i am talking to him.
9)I don't like him when he don't pamper me like a child.

On the whole 10) I don't like him when he make me unhappy...

Then started the commedy all most all started telling
ohh yeah we all forgot to tell all those points...
All wive's are happy when their husband allow them to be in their comfort zone.....
The best part is that all husband's knows the turn on's of their wife....
N that is matter where the 90% of the wife population act like identical kids....

A small hand in cleaning.
A small shopping.
A small dinner from outside..
A small appreciation from his side.
A word of support.
An ear for listening.
A trip to the theatre.
Do something which we forget to do.
Last but not the least a hug when we never expect,a kiss...

After reading this all guys will have a smilar question then whatz the need of a wife...
Then i have the answer for u.. to accept you n love you as your are....
From my 1 n half year of "happy married" life i came to a conclusion..
All day are giving you some new lessons.
Those who take the best part of each days succeed in their life..other's also live...
But for them success defenition will be different..
Those people are the one who say's married life is adjustment.


What u think is it an adjustment...?
Is adjustment is the measure of success in married life?
That is a question that i am leaving to u....
But for me "acceptance" is the measurement of success...
With courtesy quoting a dialogue from a film i recently watched.
Married life is like a "Noah's ark"
If we have the propotionate measure of love,fights,romance,affection,possession...every
couple can celebrate their "Oak anniversary"


But one thing i noticed in every wife is that deep inside the heart they are proudly saying
" My husband is da best...."

7 comments:

lucky said...

my husband z da best,saying it loudly... :P

http://www.RealEstate4Kerala.com said...

wow moni...!!! wow...
ഇത് എവിടെന്ന് അടിച്ചുമാറ്റി...???

Monica said...

eda ebby,,
nee enna nannakan udheshichathu.. itinu copy write full enikkada.. no adichu mattals...

prasanth Gulfu said...

nice one.....

Ajith.A.B said...

A Simple & Elegant article...
Really Worth Reading it...

Scorpria said...

Wow! Nice, nice.

Nee kidilam aayipoyallo...philosophy and all.

No, marriage is never adjustment -- it's understanding. :) I love being married :)
Suraj's the BEST !!! :D :D :D :D :D

Scorpria said...

:( I posted a comment and it dosappeared.

Anyway...nice one. Nee philosophy padichaa mathiyaairunnu instead of MCA :P

And yea...marriages are not based on adjustments: it' understanding :)

Suraj is the BEST ! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post a Comment