Déjà vu "The experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced b4"

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am Alive




After a long time. I am in to the biosphere again….in between I was out of the world…
Lost interest in everything….Now I am back to the normal...n felt like ok will start with a new write up….I was in search of a new topic's badly i was not able to find a topic which was interesting. So thought like I should leave the idea of searching a topic's the better way is write something which makes my blog alive...

The moment when I started writing this I had no idea what am I gonna write…It's always motivation which keeps me moving…if not I am almost like a log which lost its motion…

I am now awaiting for EID HOLIDAYS …so hope I will have something to write after my holidays….Now the holy month is over…Have to be back to work with the normal schedules…Oops that's the only part which make me feel sad n sad…Still now was rushing to go home by 3:30…Any way I am gonna think abt the holidays n thinking n thinking how to make it more fruitful….

0 comments:

Post a Comment