Déjà vu "The experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced b4"

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Chicken Lollipops

This is a recipe which all people love irrespective of age groups. I ate the tastiest chicken lollipops from Arab Uduppi Restaurant Abu dhabi. So i planned to make a try on this. Its very simple n tasty too..I am sure you will try this n will love this.Only toughest part is to make the chicken wings to lollipop shape. You can depend ur husband or brother to do it , as I depend my husband to make it :)I was surprised to see my husband also took interest in viewing the video on YouTube to learn how to make lollipops and helped me to make those which made my job very much easy

Ingredients


Chicken Wings – 8 No’s
Corn Flour - 1/2 cup if needed u can add some all purpose flour
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tbl spn
Green Chilies – 6 to 8
Soy Sauce – 1 Tblspn
Vinegar -1/2 Tspn
Chilly Sauce/ Red Chilly Sauce – 1 ½ Tspn
Tomato Sauce – 1 Tblspn
Egg -1
Red Color – Optional
Salt
Oil – Refined
Chilli Powder -If you need it to be more spicy)very much optional

Preparation

Mix all the all ingredients and marinate on the chicken wings which are made to lollipops.

(One important tip if your are not that expert in making the mixture in a way that it will be thick and stick to chicken ,the easiest way of any marination is to put all ingredients in to the [chicken or what ever you want to marinate]  and then add water in this particular recipe water is not needed because egg itself make the mixture loose if you want the mixture to be some more loose better add an egg rather than water)
Keep it for half n hour. After that fry it in low flame
You will get N number of videos on YouTube to understand how to make the chicken wings to lollipops.
My husband helped me to make the lollipops.

I served it with Thai Chilly Sauce.





0 comments:

Post a Comment