Déjà vu "The experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced b4"

Friday, August 3, 2012

My Little Toddler Turns 1 :)




It has been a long time I have posted something on my blog. Don't know whatz the reason for that may be I was lil lazy, lost interest , was a bit busy,lack of an interesting topic what ever.It has been almost 7 months I have wrote a blog. I think this is the right time , no the best time restart my blogging.
 I am sorry to say after being a mother the first n foremost topic which comes to my mind will be always my Li'l toddler Daksh.

I don't know how time flew , It has been 12 great months that my daksh'u is born. Today he'z turning 1.He'z gonna lit his first candle on his B'day cake. As a mother I am  really proud :)

All through this 12 months journey , I njoyed thoroughly . But its not that an easy journey. Every one will always  have a love for kids. Even I  had the same. I never understood the hardship behind bringing up a child.Now I thoroughly understand what a mother is what  motherhood is. But I cannot ever say I am a perfect mother. Due to my  work n busy schedules on days Daksh'u is missing some many things .But he'z such a sweet heart that he never has any complaints, until n until he is sick. Some time when I leave him n get back to office he innocently smiles at me even though he might be knowing his amma is gonna leave him :) I should thank my better half Dakshu's Dad for his immense support in bringing up Dakshu's . In all his busy schedules tiresome journey he always find time for his  sweet lil one. I may get irritated to Dakshu's acts but he never ever do that to daksh'u. I really love  u dear with out u this journey will never be so smooth for me.

What ever may be the hardships at the end of the day when Daksh'u smiles at me ..... That makes my whole day :)

These were my emotional part towards Daksh'u but there is naughty part tooo. As all kids Dakshu is also "Very Very Very Naughty". I can't imagine what all does he do. Throw my moblie, Bang on my Laptop, Transfer his washed clothes from his cloth box to his laundry bag, bites me , cries for unnecessary stuffs , adamant at time....will make whole house a mess if he'z given a chance :)

Apart from all these fact I love my Daksh'u...He'z my apple of an eye :) Love u Daksh'u

Amma n Acha Loves u lot....N We both wish you a very very Happy First B'day.......

Daksh story continuessssssss..............................




The Day When He Born August 3rd 2011



                   Now -    August 2nd 2012


Love you Daksh'u N God Bless u my lil Pumpkin :)




5 comments:

imanjustephen said...

hmm, i ws jus imagining wen Daakshu turns 18/20 and he gets to read this. How Hapyy he wud be. "Its my moms 2nd letter about me"(2nd blog after hs birth if i remembr right.
Happy Birthday Dakshu mwwahhhh

drishya said...

Happy birthday Dakshu..........

Anonymous said...

So nice of you dear, it was so pleassant to read this...all emotions,feelings you had is all what motherhood experiences,..hm truly said...finding time to pen down few words abt ur lil love and sharing it ...is wonderful...great applause for u!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

its me krishnapriya...

Anonymous said...

That was so sweeeeet akke....really good...:-):-*.dakshu rocks!!!!!

Post a Comment