Déjà vu "The experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced b4"

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chocolate Cake

I just don't want to bluff on my blog by copy pasting the recipes. I want to share the same recipe and the same way I did it.

For this chocolate cake ,I cannot say I was completely involved in the proportion of the basic ingredients.

This cake is made of a ready made cake mixture but I made needful alteration in choosing the ingredients to be added rather than  that was specified on the pack of cake mix.

This is almost like a baker's challenge. Since one of my cousin tried to make this in the same way it was specified on the pack n unfortunately he was not able to accomplish the task.

But with simple alterations I made in the ingredients my cake came out almost well n soft even though it doesn't look very professional.

Ingredients

Dark Chocolate cake Mix - 400 gm

Butter - 90 gm

Water - 200 Ml

Eggs - 2 Nos

Cashew- For simple toppings

Preparation

Mix all the above ingredients in a blender .

Take a baking pan place one oil paper greased with butter in to it. Pour the mixture into it.

Preheat oven in 180 degree Celsius temp for min.

Then place the baking pan in to it and initially put the baking temperature for  40 minutes.By 25 minutes you stop the baking for a minute and spread the cashews on top and restart.

For some cakes that time will be enough. but when I did ,may be because of the change in the cake mix I use it took almost 1 hr for me to complete it.

You can check whether the cake is completly baked with the help of a tooth pick. When toothpick is inserted at the center part
of the cake and no mixture is stick on the tooth pick it means cake is baked properly don't over bake too.

Itz very very simple since the ingredients are readily available at home except the cake mixture.






0 comments:

Post a Comment